That's for sure frank--she's not only a good one but a great one--she keeps me in line for the most part.
[ QUOTE ]
to be a duke fan i would need a lobotomy
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL..HAHA! You have already got my vote for best new poster and poster of the year. Hey Craziefather...you have a good one on your hands here, better not let her go! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That's for sure frank--she's not only a good one but a great one--she keeps me in line for the most part.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Its a shame you're still a Duke fan. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha thanks frank, lets not get hasty haha
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Just to let ya know I am not completely inept, I did get a 21.484 next.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Got 23.73 after about 15 tries [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
finally got above a 20....26.3
i got 46.567 seconds.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
18.06
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks